Customizable Forged Wheel CT204
Thank you for your interest in our custom CMST Forged wheels. Each set is unique and made to order. You can design your 1 of 1 forged wheel that best fits your taste. Exclusivity is guaranteed. The designing and production of wheels are carried out in accordance with the most stringent international quality standards. The wheels are made exclusively from high quality aircraft aluminum of 6061-T06 grade. At the moment, lead time is 4-5 weeks.
We offer custom 1 piece and 2 piece forged wheels. Choose from our many colors options, brushed, fine polish, and chrome finish. Since January 2020, carbon fiber and forge carbon fiber finish is available as an option!
The price listed on the product page is based on the size and structure. Additional charges for upgraded finishes.
- Monoblock or 2 piece (price as option selected)
- Diameter (price as option selected)
- Width (priced as option selected +$30 every half inch over 10 inches wide)
- Carbon Fiber Lip (Woven Carbon $220 / Forged Carbon $340)
- Carbon Fiber Inner Lip (Woven Carbon $220 / Forged Carbon $340)
- Brushed Finish ($40)
- Fine Polish ($50)
- Chrome ($100)
Select from over 300 styles. To place an order, please first add the items to cart and check out, and then contact us and let us know your detailed preferences. Be sure to include your
- Order Number
- Bolt Pattern (center lock and center lock cover now available!)
- Spokes Color
- Dish Color/Carbon
- 1 Piece / 2 Piece
All orders placed with Merchant (phone, fax, mail, verbal, or e-mail), either directly or through a dealer, constitute the acknowledgment and acceptance of all of the conditions listed below:
Shipping & Handling Timeframe
Shipping time quoted in cart is estimated shipping time by shipping companies. Handling time varies from 1 to 7 business days. If an item is out of stock, there may be a waitlist on the item or it may be made to order. Lead time for waitlisted items are made in first come first serve basis. For made to order items, manufacturing time is generally around 4 weeks and transit time of 4 weeks. Customers should contact merchant BEFORE placing your order for most accurate estimated shipping timeline.
Shipping & Handling Charges
Shipping cost quoted on website by USPS, UPS and DHL reflects best estimate of shipping cost by said shipping companies. Purchase must acknowledge that shipping or delivery method may differ from which is selected at time of purchase due to practical reasons.
Additional shipping cost may be assessed to reflect accurate real world costs.
Customers must provide commercial shipping address for oversized items which requires freight shipping.
Merchant provides delivery service for parts of mainland United States. For practical (insurance, safety, fraud, etc) reasons, delivery service is preferred by most customers.
Most purchases of larger or fragile items are defaulted to "delivery" as shipping method. Lead time for delivery is subject to availability of trucks and drivers. Lead time is up to 4 weeks depending on locations of trucks and availability of drivers. Purchaser must contact Merchant if a certain time frame is required.
International (outside of USA) Orders
Customers are to be responsible for all local handling, local shipping, foreign shipping, foreign shipping, broker fees, custom duties, import tariffs, paperwork fees, VAT, tax, and any other shipping associated fees.
Wire transfer is the preferred payment method for international orders.
Website engine does NOT accurately calculate shipping cost and time frame correctly for international orders. Customers are expected to contact merchant BEFORE purchase for most accurate estimated shipping cost and timeline.
Damaged Items and Lost Packages
Merchant provides shipping insurance ONLY if purchaser opts-in for "Premium Shipping Protection". Protection covers items for damages during transit. For insurance to be valid, please do make sure to CHECK FOR SHIPPING DAMAGE "ON THE SPOT" while delivery driver is on site. Otherwise your claim will be DECLINED. If there are shipping damages, let the delivery driver MARK DOWN the damage ON THE SPOT (please make sure to take photos and keep the box) and DO NOT REJECT the package.
- Damages during transit
- Damages identified at time of delivery
- Lost during transit
Does not cover:
- Lost after delivery. Some common examples are "I was not home", "I did not sign for it", "It was left it outside", or "It was delivered to the wrong address".
- Damages found after items have been "delivered". Coverage will be declined if damage is found after carrier already deliver the item.
- Custom failed to inspect at time of delivery. Some common examples are "I was not home" or "driver was in a big rush" or "driver did not let me inspect" or "Somebody else received it".
- 3rd party receiver failed to inspect at time of delivery. Some common examples are "Somebody at the bodyshop received it" or "It was left at front desk".
* Customers are responsible for their package once an item has been delivered. Please ensure that the package is in a secured environment upon delivery.
** Bodyshops are known to break items during installation. If damages are not identified AT TIME OF DELIVERY, please TAKE YOUR COMPLAIN TO THE BODYSHOP.
*** Bodyshops are known to loose items while items are "just sitting there" or "never touched them". If missing items are not identified AT TIME OF DELIVERY, please TAKE YOUR COMPLAIN TO THE BODYSHOP.